Monday, January 9, 2012

PASTELS




SADLY, once Christmas is over, it's rather difficult to enjoy the winter weather. At least for me it is! I already find myself thinking about spring and summer. One thing I'm loving, and have been very impatient to work in to my wardrobe, are pastels. I recently purchased some killer (not to mention super cheap) pastel blue trousers from ZARA. I've been testing out ways to work them into my winter outfits, and surprisingly it's been super easy. These breezy spring-y colors seem to blend really well with winter essentials like black blazers, leather jackets, white button ups, basic trenches, leather skirts and pants, and winter boots/booties. New outfit post to follow up soon!!


*top photo via pinterest market, second photo via NEON BLUSH blogspot, third photo via pinterest market, fourth photo via pinterest market




4 comments: