Friday, January 13, 2012

Dotty


 Quick outfit post. My Bf took these snaps kind of as a trial run on the new rebel t3i. We've been blessed with some amazing weather this week and I'm praying it continues. We are heading up to Pikes Place tomorrow, so it must stick around (cross those fingers). Anyway, it wasn't an outfit I really loved but I wanted to share with you this amazing clutch gifted by my aunt. Her sister in law makes these out of Friday Harbor, then sends them to old Mexico where they are assembled. They are so amazingly designed and extremely well crafted. I love anything leather with gold fixtures, it was a total match! (she knows me all to well) The style I'm carrying is the Petra. This clutch surprisingly holds a ton and has already received many many compliments. It really is gorgeous. PLEASE check them out!! I've attached the link to the outfit description below! Many more pictures to come this week. 
xoxo

Top: ZARA, Shades: Elizabeth and James, Jeans: 7 for all Man kind, Belt: Nastygal, Shoes: Steven by Steve madden, Clutch: Momentum Handbags find them here :)))






No comments:

Post a Comment