Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Organization

IMG_1499_zpsc4eb1d6b
I will admit, I probably have a smidge of OCD. I LOVE to organize and clean, I seriously enjoy re organizing a space after a few months of it sitting in the same order. Change is good! I purchased this awesome tray from West Elm about a year ago and finally put it to good use along with the white jewelry box. It seemed that the other pieces I had randomly collected over the years all fell into place and now I'm left with a chic and easy "getting ready station." What I love most is that everything is visible! A lot of my inspiration came from other bloggers and organization fanatics alike and yes you guessed it... pinterest. How do you organize? xoxo
IMG_1501_zpsa28ded3a
IMG_1500_zps9c68846c
IMG_1502_zps56c50904
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment