Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's Back: Topshop Reflective Heels









Even though the reflective/metallic trend was huge this past summer, I'm carrying it into fall regardless! All thanks goes to TOP SHOP.
The ever so popular reflective heel avalible in white with rose gold and black with silver were spotted all over Sydney Fashion Week and featured on bloggers across the world. The price friendly version of the Celine heels (pictured at top) finally came back in stock, and I was quick to jump the gun on this one. I couldn't imagine passing this opportunity up before they're gone forever! Sometimes I can't believe I talk about a pair of shoes this way, but whatever. I SERIOUSLY look forward to sharing them with you in the very near future! xoxo

Pictures found on google search/pinterest
these are not my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment