Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Snake Skin, Color Block, Collars and Fedoras

It was a beautiful day in Denver Colorado, and after the big thunder storm passed, the sky was beautiful afterwards so I had to take a few pictures.


I've picked up a few things while here in Denver. First off these awesome color block platforms I found on sale for 30 bucks, Steel! The brown and black color block combo will go with everything, not to mention color-blocking is a trend to keep in high rotation (don't see this one fading anytime soon).




In love with this straw fedora I also found at Urban. Such a summer staple. I love the wider brim, it works better on my round face (and not so tiny figure).


Lastly, these snake skin pants from H&M are to die for. After my cousin picked them up, a phone description was all I needed to get me at the store tearing up the racks for them. Prints are huge this spring and summer (as many of you know) and I love the idea of wearing them with a sleevless shirt in the summer and a chunky knit in early fall.


Other outfit Dets: MK watch, Top Shop top, and thrifted friendship bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment