Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy (late) Monday!



We moved into a new home this weekend, and I'm in love!! This house has such a warm feeling to it, and from the second we moved in, has felt like "home".Not to mention my best friend/cousin lives right down the street. This neighborhood brings so many childhood memories. I'm kind of thinking thats why it feels home-y. Apartment living isn't to bad, but after a couple years it really starts to suck the energy out of you. Theres not a lot of space to move (or breathe) after a while. It's nice to get settled into a wide open, light, and airy space. Monday mornings are a little less dreary for the time being. I was extremely motivated yesterday, and I'm a firm believer that you get more accomplished in the day with a good outfit on, fresh make-up, and clean curled hair. So we had a quick little shoot outside our new backyard, one of the best mondays by far!

Zara-blazer,H&M-pants and leopard romper,Jeffrey Campbell-shoes, Asos-cuffs

Oh ya, excuse the antlers I grew overnight .. 







4 comments:

  1. Loving your style - those shoes are SO cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Loving yours as well! Following too! :)

      Delete
  2. Great style ! The color palette works wonderfully !! I am a huge fan of leopard :) xo Tami

    ReplyDelete